- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Intact Supply Co. does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If Immortal Laces obtains actual knowledge that it has collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, Immortal Laces will immediately delete such information from its database.
- CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL
By submitting your Personal Information (as defined Section 3(c), below), you consent to receive periodic email communications from Intact Supply Co. concerning Immortal Laces’s products and services (“Email Communications“). Email Communications have clear instructions about how to unsubscribe from such communications. Should you wish to cease receiving Email Communications, you can opt-out of receiving Email Communications at anytime by following the unsubscribe instructions contained therein.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
- Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Intact Supply Co. automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data“). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
- Personal Information. In order for You to use the Services, You must provide to Intact Supply Co. certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information“). Personal Information may include, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and (2) “Demographic Data” (such as Your zip code and age). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Immortal Laces may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Intact Supply Co..
- You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so will prevent You from using the Services.
- You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting at the following website: www.aboutads.info/choices
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
Intact Supply Co. analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Intact Supply Co. better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Intact Supply Co. is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, Intact Supply Co. may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Intact Supply Co. does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
- (i) Generally. Intact Supply Co. uses Your Contact Data to contact you when necessary in connection with the Services, and to send You information about Intact Supply Co. and Intact Supply Co.’s products and services. Immortal Laces uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Immortal Laces may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- (ii) Disclosure in Connection with Services. Intact Supply Co. discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, shipping, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- (iii) Other Disclosure. Intact Supply Co also discloses Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights Intact Supply Co. discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Intact Supply Co. believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Intact Supply Co., third parties or the public at large.
- Marketing Communications Intact Supply Co. may, at its sole discretion, provide Your Personal Information to third parties, so that they may contact You directly with information about additional products and services (“Marketing Communications”). By submitting Your Personal Information, You hereby consent to receive Marketing Communications from such third parties. You may opt-out of receiving Marketing Communications at any time by following the specific unsubscribe instructions contained in each Marketing Communication. It is Your sole responsibility to opt-out of Marketing Communications.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Intact Supply Co. has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
- USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Immortal Laces wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding year.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Immortal Laces pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: Oct 01, 2014